Vadcoy.com – Pada postingan kali ini, Admin akan membahas tentang Soal PTS/UTS Kelas 12 Bahasa Inggris Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban. Silahkan simak pembahasannya dibawah ini!
Dibawah ini merupakan Soal PTS/UTS Kelas 12 Bahasa Inggris Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban. Perlu diingat, kunci jawaban ini hanya resmi dari situs Vadcoy.com, bukan situs yang lain.
Adapun Soal PTS/UTS Kelas 12 Bahasa Inggris Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban ini terdiri dari 20 soal pilihan ganda.
Dan Soal PTS/UTS Kelas 12 Bahasa Inggris Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban ini hanya untuk panduan orang tua dalam memandu proses belajar anak.
Soal PTS/UTS Kelas 12 Bahasa Inggris Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban
A. Berilah tanda silang (x) didepan huruf a,b atau c didepan jawaban yang benar !
1. Sharks are marine animals ___________________ at the top of the ocean’s food chain for million of years. a. That have lived b. Which have lived c. When have lived d. that lived e. where have lived
2. To lead a well balanced life, you need to have other interest _________ studying. a. And b. Besides c. On d. beside e. between
3. The ballot box _____________ by an opposition in order to avoid being eliminated. a. Might be stolen b. Might steal c. Would be stolen d. might have been stolen e. will steal
Mr. and Mrs. Jones come home from office at 6:00 every afternoon. Because they were gone all day, their dog Cody was happy to see them. He ran around and around them. He even jumped up and down. Mr. Jones and Cody took a walk together while Mrs. Jones made dinner. They ate a nice meal. Cody even got a special treat. After dinner, Mr. and Mrs. Jones sat down to watch TV. Cody sat down next to them. Mrs. Jones patted Cody and they all looked happy.
4. Why do you think Cody got a special treat? a. Because he was well-behaved. b. Because he slept soundly. c. Because he stole it. d. Because he finished his homework on time. e. Because he barked
5. Why do you think Cody needed a walk right away? a. Because he needed to shop. b. Because he needed to fish. c. Because he needed to hunt. d. Because he needed to go to the bathroom. e. Because he needed to get some fresh air.
6. Where were Mr. and Mrs. Jones all day? a. in the living room b. at work c. Shopping d. on vacation e. going for a picnic
7. The theory of continental Drift assumes that there _______ long term climatic changes in many areas during the past. a. Must have been b. Must c. Might have d. must be e. must have
8. ‘It is being debated by the prime minister’, told John. John told that it _____________ by the prime minister. a. Was being debated b. Is debated c. Debates d. is being debated e. has been being debated
9. The professor is seeking to establish the nature of the changes in the ___________ of the area since it became industrialized. a. Ecological b. Ecosystem c. Ecologically d. ecology e. ecologist
10. You are driving too…. a. Fast b. fasten c. fastly d. fastest e. faster
11. If you …. Hard, you will succeed. a. will try b. Try c. Tried d. had tried e. Trying
12. He said that he…. The city. a. visits b. to visit c. Visit d. is visiting e. visited
13. Which of these sentence is correct? a. He drinks with his friends often tea. b. He often drinks tea with his friends. c. With his friends often he drinks tea. d. He drinks often tea with his friends. e. He drinks with his friends tea often.
Dayang Sumbi was exiled in the jungle, because she was unmarried but pregnant. She gave a birth to a baby boy and named him Sangkuriang .
One day he went hunting with his dog, si Tumang. In the bush he saw a pig, Wayungyang. He wanted to shoot Wayungyang but si Tumang hindered him. He was angry at it and killed it, and then took its heart home. When he told that it was si Tumang’s heart, she was very angry and hit Sang Kuriang’s head with a spoon. And he ran away and left his mother to the east. He did not know himself and forgot his name. He was about 16 years of age.
After along time Sang Kuriang came back to the jungle where his mother lived. She looked younger than her age, so Sang Kuriang fell in love with her. “Will you marry me?’’ one day he asked her. But Dayang Sumbi refused because she recognized that he was her son. He insisted to marry her and Dayang Sumbi asked two marriage settlements. One, he had to dammed Citarum river, and two, had to make a boat in one night
Sang Kuriang almost finished his work but Dayang Sumbi cheated him. He was angry and kicked the boat. The boat fell upside down on the peak of mountain. It was known Tangkuban Perahu, at the northern of Bandung, West Java.
14. Who is the main character of the story above? a. si Tumang b. Sangkuriang c. Dayang Sumbi d. Sangkuriang’s father e. si Tumang’s mother
15. Why did Dayang Sumbi refuse sang kuriang proposal? a. because she didn’t love him b. because Sangkuriang was ugly c. because Sangkuriang was not rich d. because she had a husband e. because she recognized that he was her son
16. Where is the legend from? It is from . . . . . a. East Java b. West Java c. Central Java d. North Java e. South Sumatra
17. ” …. And then took its heart home.” (prg2).the bold word refers to… a. Wayungyang b. Pig c. Bush d. Hindered e. Tumang
18. I am glad so many people have passed the test. In fact, there were…. who haven’t. a. little b. a little c. few d. a few e. many
19. He…. me for dinner last week. a. did not invite b. doesn’t invite c. is inviting d. was inviting e. to inviting
20. There are not…. apples left. a. any b. some c. much d. little e. less
Itulah pembahasan Soal PTS/UTS Kelas 12 Bahasa Inggris Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawaban yang bisa Admin bagikan. Semoga bisa bermanfaat bagi Anda semua!